Cost of living in Ujjain, India vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.37874 TWD / INR
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 50% cheaper than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City you would need to make just about 38,961 NT$ (₨102,871) in Ujjain.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in London costs £34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ranchi costs ₨48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Rioja costs ARS $1,080 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)