Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.963 TWD / BRL
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City you would need to make just about 48,757 NT$ (R$ 9,824) in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 258 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Montreal costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenyang costs 3,600元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (about 5 hours ago)