Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 854 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00067 TWD / IRR *
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 98% more expensive than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 156,226 NT$ (﷼ 234,920,515) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $85,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 5 hours ago)