Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 854 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00013 TWD / IRRX *
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 60% cheaper than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 80,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City you would need to make just about 32,117 NT$ (﷼ 48,295,147) in Tehran.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Copiapó costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 4 hours ago)