Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 923 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00068 TWD / IRR *
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 102% more expensive than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 185,541 NT$ (﷼ 273,962,257) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 92,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Toronto costs C$0.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)