Cost of living in Tampa, Florida, United States vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 442 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 27.974 TWD / USD
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampa, Florida (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 122,212 NT$ ($4,369) in Tampa, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 87,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cambridge costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asunción costs 29,000 Gs (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 3 hours ago)