Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02544 TWD / KRW
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 84,102 NT$ (₩3,305,615) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 240 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Prishtina costs €2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Illinois costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 3 hours ago)