Cost of living in Srinagar, India vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 121 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.38175 TWD / INR
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 53% cheaper than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 88,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City you would need to make just about 41,173 NT$ (₨107,856) in Srinagar.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Ahmedabad costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Delhi costs ₨72,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Braga costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)