Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 240 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02531 TWD / KRW
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 36% more expensive than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 119,520 NT$ (₩4,721,523) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 88,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 520 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antalya costs 25TL (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.34 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $65 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $49,000 (about 4 hours ago)