Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 159 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.009 TWD / BRL
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 86,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City you would need to make just about 53,379 NT$ (R$ 10,656) in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of bread in Nairobi costs Shilling28 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Budapest costs 206,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)