Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,708 prices entered by 378 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04022 TWD / CLP
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 4% cheaper than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City you would need to make just about 77,557 NT$ (CH$1,928,337) in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in San Jose, California costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Toronto costs C$3.60 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sibiu costs 5.00 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Santiago de Cali costs COL$300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Agartala costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tirana costs 150 Lek (about 2 hours ago)