Cost of living in San Diego, California, United States vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 680 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 27.952 TWD / USD
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is 77% more expensive than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 166,356 NT$ ($5,951) in San Diego, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 94,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.331 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xalapa costs Mex$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Montt costs CH$4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Mountain View, California costs $3,229 (about 2 hours ago)