Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 233 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.058 TWD / BRL
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 80,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City you would need to make just about 44,016 NT$ (R$ 8,703) in Ribeirão Preto.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liege costs €9 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nantucket costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €71 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dresden costs €42 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,600 (42 minutes ago)