Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.312 TWD / CNY
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 26% cheaper than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 80,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City you would need to make just about 59,089 NT$ (13,703元) in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shihezi costs 8,848元 (about 2 hours ago)