Cost of living in Pune, India vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 591 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.37874 TWD / INR
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 43% cheaper than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 80,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City you would need to make just about 45,301 NT$ (₨119,610) in Pune.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €650 (15 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Miami, Florida costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Libreville costs 55,850 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 95TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Groningen costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)