Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 577 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.414 TWD / MXN
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 85,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City you would need to make just about 61,564 NT$ (Mex$ 43,530) in Puebla.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rosario costs ARS $3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $250 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$110,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)