Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 189 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 27.974 TWD / USD
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 110,797 NT$ ($3,961) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €2.73 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ranchi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mons costs €27,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €3.30 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 4 hours ago)