Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00194 TWD / IDR
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 39% cheaper than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City you would need to make just about 49,239 NT$ (Rp 25,333,157) in Pontianak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nicosia costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 30,000 ₦ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $164 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)