Cost of living in Niigata, Japan vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.25984 TWD / JPY
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 112,806 NT$ (¥434,139) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 87,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Almuñécar costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 84,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)