Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 34.067 TWD / EUR
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 14% more expensive than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 98,430 NT$ (€2,889) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 86,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brussels costs €950 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 3 hours ago)