Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.25473 TWD / JPY
For example, you would need at least 110,575 NT$ (¥434,082) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City.
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 40 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €1,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 1,512 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 3.00 (about 6 hours ago)