Cost of living in Nagpur, India vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 79 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.38245 TWD / INR
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 40% cheaper than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 91,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City you would need to make just about 54,232 NT$ (₨141,803) in Nagpur.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Berlin costs €2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brussels costs €950 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)