Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.418 TWD / MXN
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 36% cheaper than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City you would need to make just about 51,948 NT$ (Mex$ 36,640) in Morelia.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Madrid costs €120 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 3 hours ago)