Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.16484 TWD / LRD
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 23% cheaper than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 88,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City you would need to make just about 67,849 NT$ (411,601 L$) in Monrovia.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,600 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €800 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harare costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Manama costs Dinar 10 (about 2 hours ago)