Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 478 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 11.006 TWD / BYN
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 48% cheaper than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 82,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City you would need to make just about 42,926 NT$ (3,900 BYN) in Minsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuluá costs COL$12,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Cordova costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)