Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 843 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 21.861 TWD / AUD
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 62% more expensive than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 129,758 NT$ (AU$5,936) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 999 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fes costs 3,500 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 110 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨231 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 3 hours ago)