Cost of living in Medan, Indonesia vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00194 TWD / IDR
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medan (Indonesia) is 37% cheaper than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 84,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City you would need to make just about 52,673 NT$ (Rp 27,089,472) in Medan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$12,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 2 hours ago)