Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00066 TWD / IRR *
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 37% cheaper than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City you would need to make just about 50,981 NT$ (﷼ 76,743,216) in Mashhad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of local cheese in Kingston costs C$14 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuluá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)