Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
WARNING! Mar del Plata has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mar del Plata.
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 642 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.29845 TWD / ARS *
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 50% cheaper than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 90,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City you would need to make just about 44,786 NT$ (ARS $150,063) in Mar del Plata.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €650 (17 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Miami, Florida costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Libreville costs 55,850 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 95TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Groningen costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)