Cost of living in Malaga, Spain vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 33.869 TWD / EUR
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 101,183 NT$ (€2,988) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php240,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prague costs 33 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $559 (about 3 hours ago)