Cost of living in Madrid, Spain vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,167 prices entered by 371 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 33.869 TWD / EUR
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 105,951 NT$ (€3,128) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puducherry costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $347 (about 4 hours ago)