Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01416 TWD / CDF *
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 5% more expensive than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 96,538 NT$ (6,816,879 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 92,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puducherry costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $347 (about 3 hours ago)