Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.032 TWD / BRL
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 84,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City you would need to make just about 44,556 NT$ (R$ 8,855) in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Lagos costs 500 ₦ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lille costs €4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €13 (about 3 hours ago)