Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 126 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 34.035 TWD / EUR
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 43% more expensive than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 111,269 NT$ (€3,269) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €38 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £120 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Maceió costs R$ 921 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Étienne costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bern costs CHF 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vicenza costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)