Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
WARNING! La Plata has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in La Plata.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 703 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.30938 TWD / ARS *
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 37% cheaper than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 86,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City you would need to make just about 54,140 NT$ (ARS $174,994) in La Plata.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 4 hours ago)