Cost of living in Kunming, China vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.327 TWD / CNY
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 33% cheaper than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 79,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City you would need to make just about 52,641 NT$ (12,164元) in Kunming.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chemnitz costs €0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 4 hours ago)