Cost of living in Kolkata, India vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.37840 TWD / INR
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 51% cheaper than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 83,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City you would need to make just about 40,406 NT$ (₨106,781) in Kolkata.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 20 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 240,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guatemala City costs Q19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Matanzas costs 30 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)