Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.25526 TWD / JPY
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 93,389 NT$ (¥365,855) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Skopje costs 400 ден (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Asunción costs 200,000 Gs (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Funchal, Madeira costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lida costs 15 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)