Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.306 TWD / BRL
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 42% cheaper than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City you would need to make just about 44,948 NT$ (R$ 8,471) in João Pessoa.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghent costs €78,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €28 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$750 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $605 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$154,990 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 30 (about 5 hours ago)