Cost of living in Jiaxing, China vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.353 TWD / CNY
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jiaxing (China) is 27% cheaper than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 79,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City you would need to make just about 58,056 NT$ (13,336元) in Jiaxing.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $17,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Dublin costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $387,000 (about 3 hours ago)