Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 277 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 8.555 TWD / ILS
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 52% more expensive than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 118,771 NT$ (13,883 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Eilat costs 5.20 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 120元 (about 4 hours ago)