Cost of living in Jamnagar, India vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.37917 TWD / INR
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 46% cheaper than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 90,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City you would need to make just about 48,713 NT$ (₨128,472) in Jamnagar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Paris costs €2.23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5,046 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jaipur costs ₨30 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $15 (about 5 hours ago)