Cost of living in Gulbarga, India vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.37915 TWD / INR
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 42% cheaper than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 90,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City you would need to make just about 52,159 NT$ (₨137,569) in Gulbarga.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Barbara, California costs $3,050 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Girardot costs COL$80,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $168 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,585 (about 2 hours ago)