Cost of living in Guelph, Canada vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 22.903 TWD / CAD
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is 25% more expensive than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 110,200 NT$ (C$4,812) in Guelph to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 88,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Martin de los Andes costs ARS $10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr250,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$336 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tucumán costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)