Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,086 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.417 TWD / MXN
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 85,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City you would need to make just about 61,343 NT$ (Mex$ 43,302) in Guadalajara.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £750 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harare costs $4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Manama costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gunsan costs ₩1,125,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 2 hours ago)