Cost of living in Fushun, China vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.346 TWD / CNY
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 28% cheaper than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 86,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City you would need to make just about 61,668 NT$ (14,191元) in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cebu City costs Php85 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Manama costs Dinar 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cancún costs Mex$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)