Cost of living in Durgapur, India vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.37840 TWD / INR
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is 47% cheaper than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 94,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City you would need to make just about 49,743 NT$ (₨131,454) in Durgapur.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ahmedabad costs ₨329 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $2,700 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,580 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rosario costs ARS $205 (about 4 hours ago)