Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 802 prices entered by 227 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.32958 TWD / BDT
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 28% cheaper than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 79,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City you would need to make just about 56,818 NT$ (Taka 172,396) in Dhaka.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rosario costs ARS $205 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $28 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tunja costs COL$20,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santiago costs CH$4,990 (about 1 hour ago)