Cost of living in Dalian, China vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.335 TWD / CNY
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 30% cheaper than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City you would need to make just about 56,505 NT$ (13,035元) in Dalian.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alicante costs €350 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 600,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €23 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 520 (about 5 hours ago)