Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02491 TWD / KRW
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 85,353 NT$ (₩3,426,567) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $168 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 180 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)